We’re really excited to release a new design for Akvo RSR’s results framework that is cleaner and easier to navigate. Besides the new design, we’ve also made it easier to update indicator results data and to manage the approval flow for indicator updates.
- A streamlined, more user-friendly design.
- An approval flow for indicator updates: this flow allows field officers to access indicators that need updating quickly and easily. It also allows monitor and evaluation (M&E) staff and project managers to view indicator updates that are pending approval or have already been approved.
- A bulk actions filter: this allows you to swiftly lock and unlock indicator reporting periods. It also lets you filter indicator reporting periods so that you can easily find a specific period.
- Indicator updates can no longer be made via the project editor.
Alongside the new design, the functionality and features you’ve come to rely on have not changed:
- None of your data is lost. All indicator updates for your project remain the same.
- Your results framework will still be accessible through MyRSR.
- The RSR project editor will continue to be used for setting up a new results framework for your projects.
These new features will help you better manage your results data, from the field to your programme managers. These updates are also a big step toward the continuing development of RSR into an even more robust online M&E reporting tool.
Webinar: Make the most of online reporting
On 5 October 2017 we organised a webinar elaborating on how the RSR results framework can help you keep track of your project indicators and results data for individual projects or large consortia. The webinar also explains how you can use the framework to create reports and share the progress you’re making. Watch it now.
Need anything from us?Check out our support channel. If you’re still stuck for answers, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your contact person at Akvo. We’re happy to answer your questions and troubleshoot in the unlikely event that you experience a problem.
Anthony Gonzalez is product manager for Akvo RSR, based in Amsterdam.