- Have you registered for a user account? If you haven’t, you can register here.
- If you forgot your login details, you can reset your username and password. Tip: your username is not your email address.
- If you don’t remember which email address you registered with, please contact support[at]akvo.org. Please don’t register for a new user account.
- You have limited time to edit your update (around 15 minutes from the moment you submitted it).
- If you discover you made a typo, or want to make changes in your update, click Edit Update at the top of your screen to fix your mistake. The available time for editing your update is visible in yellow.
- If your editing time has expired and you notice a mistake, you can no longer edit the update yourself. Please send an email to support[at]akvo.org.
You can edit project information if you are the Field partner or Support partner of a project and have editor rights.
- Go to www.akvo.org and click login in the upper right corner. In the Akvo RSR box, click RSR administrator login page. Login with your username and password.
- After you’ve been logged in, click Projects and your organisation’s list of projects will appear. Then click on the appropriate project number to go to the project you wish to edit.
- Edit the fields you wish to edit and save your changes by clicking Save at the bottom of the page.
The organisation administrator is the person within your organisation who can create a new project online. There are two ways for the administrator to do this:
- Log into the Akvo RSR Admin to complete an online project form.
- Complete a project form in pdf. Email support[at]akvo.org for a project form in pdf.
To add a project via the Akvo RSR Admin:
- Go to your organisation’s Akvo RSR page and login at the bottom of the page, or go to www.akvo.org and click login in the upper right corner. In the Akvo RSR box, click RSR administrator login page. Login with your username and password.
- After you’ve been logged in, click Projects and your organisation’s list of projects will appear. Then click Add project to add a new project via the online project form. Make sure to click Save and continue editing at the bottom of the page every now and then.
Give your project a short title (maximum 45 characters) and subtitle (maximum 75 characters). These fields are the newspaper headline for your project: use them to attract attention to what you are doing. Enter the status of your project.Read more >
Search for more RSR support solutions.
If you need further help, contact us at support[at]akvo.org.